As the pet industry continues to grow, many new and innovative products are being developed. Some of these inventions include tech that helps pets live longer through monitoring their health and activity levels. Which technologies will be in vogue as they become more mainstream?
“The puppy training blog” is a blog that has been around for years. It’s not just about the journey, it also includes helpful tips and tricks to help you train your new pup.
It’s possible that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. The businesses featured in this article may pay us money or provide us with things.
Here we are once again. It’s the beginning of a new year!
It’s time to look back on the previous year and look forward to the next year.
Take a peek at the Pet Bloggers Journey 2021 from last year.
We’d love to hear about your New Year’s resolutions. On your blog, do the following:
- Copy and paste the following questions into a blog post, then respond to each one.
- Leave a comment with a link to your Pet Bloggers Journey blog post in the comment area.
- I’ll include your link in the blog post’s primary content, giving you more exposure and a good backlink to help boost your search traffic. This blog entry will be updated with fresh links until January 14th, 2022.
- Read, comment, and support your other PBJ participants by visiting your fellow pet blogger’s PBJ post.
Questions for PBJ 2022
- When did you start blogging, and what are you now writing about?
- Name one aspect of your blog or one blogging objective you achieved in 2021 that you are most pleased of.
- In 2021, what was the most difficult blogging obstacle you faced? How did you go about dealing with it?
- Tell us anything you learnt in 2021 that will help us all improve as bloggers.
- What are your three most important blogging objectives for 2022?
- Where do you envision yourself and your blog one year from now in an ideal world?
- What would you do if you had $1,000 to spend on your blog?
- In 2022, what one talent would you wish to master or improve?
- What would you ask the pet blogging community for assistance with if you could only ask one question about your blog?
Enough with the babbling. Let’s start the celebrations!
In the year 2022, pet bloggers will go on a journey.
If you took part in last year’s Pet Blogging Journey, please go through the previous year’s article before answering this year’s questions.
1. How long have you been blogging and what do you now write about?
On August 1st, 2007, I started my blog. I talk about my experiences raising service dog pups and training them.
2. Describe one aspect of your blog or one blogging objective that you achieved in 2021 that you are most pleased of.
Take a look at my three objectives from my 2021 Pet Bloggers Journey article and how I fared:
#1. Master my email list to diversify my traffic sources.
With my email list, I made some huge strides ahead. I created a never-ending email series. Using Convertkit and Leadpages, I experimented with various forms, buttons, and lead boxes. I designed some new lead magnets. In the end, in 2021, I gained nearly 10,000 new members.
OUTCOME: Is it true that I’ve mastered my email list? I won’t say I’m perfect, but I’ll give myself a thumbs up.
#2. Complete the Income Schools Ultimate Content Warrior Challenge by completing all 15 tasks.
Last year, I was ecstatic to partake in the Ultimate Content Warrior Challenge. However, I was dismayed when I was kicked out of the challenge after round 4, owing in part to a poor performance on the first task: writing an excellent blog entry.
According to the Income School folks, I produced an essay expressly for the UCW Challenge, but it bombed.
“Sir, why are we falling?” So that we may learn to get back up.” — Batman’s Alfred
How is the piece doing now, over a year later? That one item has had over 6,000 pageviews every month for the last six months!
The moral of the tale is to believe in oneself. Even the experts might be mistaken.
RESULTS: Even though I didn’t finish all 15 tasks, I’ll give myself a thumbs up.
#3. Release a product to diversify my revenue streams.
By January 7th, 2022, I need to sell my first information product. This week, I’ll have to work extra hard to make that desire a reality.
TO BE DETERMINED OUTCOME
3. In 2021, what was the most difficult blogging problem you faced?
- Focus Deficit
- The Syndrome of the Shiny Object
- Getting Lost In A Rabbit Hole
… While composing this, I glanced up and began listening to Jefferson Airplane’s White Rabbit…
How did you go about dealing with it?
Getting out of the home and working at a coffee shop or bookstore is one thing that helps me. It eliminates the sources of distractions in the home.
… White Rabbit is a brief tune, to say the least. It’s already over…
Do you see what I’m getting at? Distracted easily.
4. Share one thing you learnt in 2021 that you think will help us all become better bloggers.
Don’t be paralyzed by Imposter Syndrome. It’s true that it’s easier stated than done.
As I previously said, I was really disappointed when I got poor marks for the UCW challenge: Write a fantastic blog article.
This made me wonder whether the way I write a blog article is proper, or if I’m doing anything wrong. I pondered this for many weeks, and it significantly hindered my progress toward 2021.
In the end, I should have believed my method and dismissed the Income School guy’s grades and criticisms. As I previously said, the piece in issue currently gets over 6K monthly page views.
5. What are your three most important blogging objectives for 2022?
To begin the year, big things are in the works. We are expecting a new guide/service dog puppy on January 7th, 2022, as I posted on our Facebook page.
The second goal is unique to the new dog. Here are the three objectives:
#1. Release a product to diversify my income channels – I’m cheating a little since this was my objective from 2021, but my completion deadline is in 2022.
By January 7th, 2022, you must have sold your first product.
My Reward: If I sell my first product before January 7th, 2022, I’ll treat the girls to Chuck E Cheese, their favorite restaurant! It makes me glad to see the girls smiling.
#2. Resurrect the YouTube channel by uploading a series of films on our new dog in training. – I need to get started on this right now, like as soon as I complete this blog entry!
By January 14th, 2022, you must have completed the first video.
My prize: I’ll take the girls to the movies if I finish the first video by January 14th. Did I mention how much I like making my daughters happy?
#3. Begin generating new leads, customers, and sales with Facebook advertisements.
By January 31st, 2022, launch your first Facebook ad campaign.
My prize: I’ll treat my gorgeous wife to Omakase Sushi if I run my first Facebook ad before January 31st, 2022. Did I mention how much I like seeing my girl smile?
6. Where do you envision yourself and your blog in a year’s time in an ideal world?
On January 1st, 2023, I want to be able to look back on the previous 12 months and see…that I made numerous new items that my readers like because they answer difficulties they face on a daily basis.
7. How would you spend $1,000 on your blog if you had $1,000?
I’d spend my $1,000 on a Facebook Ad campaign since mastering Facebook Ads is one of my ambitions.
8. In 2022, what is one talent you would want to master or improve?
It’s something I’ve stated before, and I’ll say it again. To expand my audience, I’m going to do my hardest to learn Facebook Ads.
By the way, I’m planning to look into Google Ads and Pinterest Ads this year at some point.
9. What would you ask the pet blogging community for assistance with if you could ask for aid with one difficulty you’re facing with your blog?
This year, Elon Musk will pay $11 billion in taxes.
I’m not quite there yet, but I’ve been making a full-time living from my blog for a few years now, and Uncle Sam takes a sizable chunk of my earnings.
What do you do to keep your taxes as low as possible?
I’d love to hear about your tax-cutting strategies!
That’s all there is to it!
A look back at the Puppy In Training blog’s history and future.
Now it’s your time. If you accept the task, here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Copy the questions above and respond to them in your blog.
- Leave a link to your Pet Bloggers Journey post in a comment on this post.
- In the table below, I’ll provide a link to your blog. I’ll keep adding fresh connections until January 14, 2022.
- By visiting, reading, following, and commenting on your fellow pet bloggers’ Pet Bloggers Journey blog entries, you can show your support.
It’s as simple as lemon squeezy.
Wishing you a wonderful, safe, and healthy new year!
In 2022, I’ll see you everyone!
Participants on the Pet Bloggers Journey
Puppies’ Favorite Items
- PUPPY’S FAVORITE TOY Snuggle Puppy with Heart Beat and Heat Pack – Ideal for new pups. All of our Service Dog puppies get a Snuggle Puppy.
- THE PERFECT DOG SNACK Best Bully Sticks – Our Favorite Our pups all like biting, nipping, and chewing. Bully Sticks are a great way to help deflect these unpleasant actions.
- DOG TREATS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY One of our favorite treats for training our service dog pups is Wellness Soft Puppy Bites.
- FRESH DOG FOOD AT ITS BEST We Like: The Farmer’s Dog – We began giving Raven fresh dog food a few months ago, and she loves it! Get a 50% discount on your first Farmer’s Dog order.
More of our favorites may be found on our New Puppy Checklist.
Watch This Video-
The “losing patience with puppy potty training” is a blog post about the author’s experiences with their new puppy. The blog post discusses how they are trying to get their new pup to stop peeing in the house and use the doggy door.
- guide dog puppy training
- my pet dog blog
- bringing a puppy home
- dog training me
- puppy raiser blog